1. Teams will only play other teams in their division.
2. Players on a team will be ranked by rating. During rounds, players will play against someone with the same ranking as them (e.g. a team's top-ranked player will play against the opposing team's top-ranked player).
3. During each round, players will play two games against their opponent, one as white and one as black.
4. Games should be played with a time control of 15|5.
5. Players will earn 1 point for every win, 0.5 points for a draw, and 0 for a loss (a player can earn up to 2 points for their team during a match).
6. The team that has the most points after all the games have been played wins the match. If one team already has enough points to win the match before all games have been played, the rest of the games should still be played for tiebreak purposes.
7. Scorekeeping is NOT required.
8. Games are NOT USCF-rated.